Deutscher Powers - Aussie Built, Aussie Tough
Shopping Cart
Shopping Cart (0 Items)



The business of H.F.Deutscher P/L started in 1904 by Henry Fredrick Deutscher, who purchased the Clyde Engineering works in Hamilton, Victoria. It is still owned by the Deutscher Family after three generations.

In early years we manufactured farm equipment, including stationary engines, chaffcutters, ploughs and a tractor.

One of Deutscher's claims to fame is the fence around the Hamilton Botanical Gardens, which still exists today, and is a model of the tradesmanship of that day.

In 1924 the Business moved to Ballarat and went through some tough times due to the recession and the War years. After the war the firm started making posthole borers for drilling holes in farm fence posts and in the early 1950's started building mowers.

Now after fifty years of manufacturing mowers, the firm continues to manufacture a range of Commercial Self Propelled Mowers and Chipper Shredders.

We Accept Direct DebitWe Accept PaypalWe Accept Master cardWe Accept VisaSecure Certificate